Saturday, October 16, 2004

Listening to: Mest - Chelsea

Friday Sean met the OTHER Nina. The other Nina no one knows except for Kelly and the people who were unfortunate to be around me when I became hyper. He said he likes 'her' better than me. That the other Nina was less defensive, nice, and exciting. It takes too much for me to get her to come back, maybe I should just try and be nice from now on.

I was really blushing tonight leaving Cracker Barrell. The guy from there kissed me on the head. Talk about big time smiling. Leaving, I had to make sure I was turned around so he wouldn't see me smiling all huge.

So on news today besides Cracker Barrell, we went to the movies. First, we saw Raise Your Voice. Being a girl of course I liked that movie. Lately these few movies she's been in have been good. I think it's the movies that she is that main star of the movie end up being good. Cheaper by the Dozen was good, but she wasn't the main person in it so she really didn't stand out. Second, we saw Shall We Dance. At first I was reluctant to watch this movie because the previews didn't appeal to me THAT much. Boy was I wrong. It was a great movie. Chick flick, but something people would appreciate and find really cute.

Oh and Yes, coffee's GOOD in the morning. Not that I never thought i wasn't, but I've never drank it in the morning. It was always at night to keep myself awake at my uncle's house until odd hours of the night. Caffeine RULES!!!

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: