Friday, October 15, 2004

The game was SO good! Ray Vs. Carroll. So far the best game of the season. It was neck to neck the whole game. By halftime, it was 15-15. Then by the end of the game at about 3 minutes it was 22-22. Then, in the last two minutes I think, WHAM we make a score. So then it's 29-22, and they have the ball. We intercept, they call a pass-interference or something. Carroll gets the ball back. So we're blocking them from about 12 yards the last 30 seconds of the game trying to keep them from scoring. Something happened in the last second causing them to let Carroll have some weird play. A person from carroll in the far back tried to pass to someone at the 1 yard point, and they fell on the ground trying to get it. They didn't catch it! Talk about great. I almost lost my voice. This is the most I've ever been high-spirited by a game, besides last week's Ray Vs. Moody. I saw Robert!! And I took his hat *smiles*.

The band got smaller...Which totally stinks. Why do people have to fail? WHY!? It screws up our marching, making blank spots in the formations. I just hope no one in the drumline fails because then that would really suck.

I saw John David!! That little traitor. Going to Carroll like that. At least he was on our side tonight, and he said he's going to Ray next year which is all good. He looked really different. Well actually no. His hair was the same, the only thing different was his voice. And he got taller.

The Pep Rally sucked butt. They made the wrong choice dismissing school at 3:40, and not letting people do anything fun or taking their backpacks. The senior section, which is always full and cheery, was empty. The spot I hung out at, was empty, for once, because mainly it's freshmen that fill that area. I just hang out there because it's next to the band.

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: