Saturday, October 16, 2004

I have people arguing with me that Manuel (not the one who tried to kiss me) likes me. First, it was Sean suspecting it because he asked Sean if he liked me. Then Manuel asked Mark if he liked me. I then have Michael calling me to ask me if I like Manuel, which is totally random because I wouldn't like the kid. First, it would be weird, he looks like my cousin's bf. Second, I don't even know him.

Now the other Manuel got me mad today. I was bending over to get a pencil out of my purse to go to tutoring to do a test I never took, and there was this hard slap on my butt. I turned around because Manuel was laughing really hard. I started yelling at him. I wouldn't let him go for it, and he was in the same tutoring class as me so everytime I got up to do something, I hit him on the head or wherever. He's just lucky I'm not as vengeful as i was in 9th grade. We all must remember the Kirby incident. I feel I have mellowed over the years. *cough cough* yeah right *cough*

No comments: