Wednesday, September 22, 2004

You know what? It's so cool to get practically the highest grade on a map test in class when you didn't even study for the test! I only glanced at the map, memorized a few countries, remembered the order like "Norway, Sweden, Finland" and "Portugal, Spain, France" (well not the words, but with letters). Gosh, it was easy as pie, and when I got those countries I pieced all the other countries together and I was done. I made an 88 on the test. Only like 3 people passed. I think. But it's all cool!!

Oh and if anyone wants to see my homecoming picture just ask. I got them today quite unexpectedly because the dance was only Saturday. Usually it takes 2 weeks for pictures to come in. I am impressed. But for CSE's sake I'll scratch out his face if he wants. Hehe, bye. NO CSE I'm not saying you look bad. *cough cough* Kelly said you looked funny *cough cough* BUT You didn't hear it from me!

LaterZ
Nina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://sinfest.net/d/20000407.html