Saturday, September 11, 2004

Current thoughts: I've become a bookworm...gosh
Mood: bored

The football game was great. We won, yet again. 28 to 21, not as good as last week though. But hey, a win's a win. I found out my camera can take videos of it. Which is cool, gives me all the more reason to get a memory for my picture sucky camera that takes great videos. You would think, something that gives good video results would be halfway decent with photos. I guess that's the advantage of having a good photo editing program.

I guess with all my mind being elsewhere I've been caught up in reading books. It's better to read than to deal with the problems. I have a feeling I'm going to be told something and it's not going to be to my liking. But then maybe it'll be good, which I doubt. Who knows...maybe it'll help cheer me up hearing whatever it is.

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: