Sunday, September 19, 2004

Listening to: Bowling For Soup - Almost

The football game was great. We won 21 - 0. Whoever said we were gonna lose is gonna die. I saw Adam, Manuel, Everyone else in band, ROBERT! It was so fun, fun fun and doubler fun.

Homecoming dance was last nite. I thought I was going to be weird, standing out since our theme was some "Polynesian Paradise". I was way more than wrong. Well sort of wrong, I mean...I had a long dress, and everyone else had short dresses. But there were others with dark dresses, considering mine was close to black since it was gunmetal grey. I thought, "Oh no, I have a dark dress, it's like a Hawaiin theme, everyone'll have colorful stuff. My hair's done up and all pretty..." and the thoughts go on and on. Why should I care, I dislike colorful stuff, orange is like pink to me, I'm even lucky I wore pink to Favorites last year. I hate themes. But CSE I'm glad you had fun *smiles*. I just wish I had danced more and wasn't so freaking self-conscious. It made me feel great that people liked my dress. Some girl I don't know but have for a class came up to me asking if she could touch my dress. Lots of people liked my hair. Tony didn't even recognize me until the dance was over and he saw me in the light. I was stealing a hat (Yes, ME, stole a green hat from the table I was sitting at. BUT HEY! CSE stole a coconut, that's just as worse hehe), and I told him "Hey Tony, look I'm stealing this hat, it's ALL mine!". He looked at me for a second then goes "OH MY GOSH it's you Nina! I didn't even recognize you! I saw you this whole dance and didn't even know it was you." Wow, did I look that different?

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: