Friday, September 17, 2004

Listening to: Gavin Degraw - I Don't Wanna Be

It's sooooooo boring. Football game in about 2 hours. I guess I get to see Robert. YAY! *smiles*

Whoa girl scout cookies are good! And I'm just figuring this out now when I was a girlscout in 1st grade? I had to give CSE his garder today (that my mom made might I add). I felt like such a geek. Walking up to him and giving it to him as fast as I could and tried to get away. Wasn't successful at that lol. CSE you didn't get me a mum! Haha j/k, I wouldn't have needed another mum. There were so many girls with so many mums it was unbelieveable! And what's up with the girls wearing garders? It's supposed to be a guy thing, unless the girl was putting it around her leg. Which they didn't, they just put it around their arms. Weirdos.

LaterZ
Nina

JASON'S CUTE! hehe (so that he sees this)

No comments: