Saturday, September 25, 2004

Listening to: Skye Sweetnam - Number One

The Football game RULED. We won, 68-13. Heck yeah. Mark got me a rose :). You know I'm starting to think it's just me, the roses die when I have them... Well anyways, at the game near the end it seemed everyone was dropping like flies. Plus it was getting ultra boring because we were winning and nothing new was happening.

Friday that b-word was crying, I know this is mean but DAMN I felt so good. She deserves to cry for all the smack she talks.

My mom is bad, I told her Cracker Barrell would be a good place for me to have a date by myself because she has lots of spies there. Matt, Darla, Derek, etc... But when I was telling Darla, Matt was right there and mom goes "But Matt wouldnt let you go out on a date" She's mean!

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: