Monday, September 06, 2004

Football game Friday and I think we won! *smiles* I say think because I left 6 minutes before the game ended, but how much can happen within 6 minutes when the score is 31-17?? (correct me if I'm off by a point, but it was close to that). I practically got away with murder. Someone, who's name will not be mentioned, gave me lollipops and I didn't have to pay for them. I owe him. Now I can't pick on him.

I guess I am spoiled. Not in a bad girl kind of way, just get somethings that I want. I wanted this camera I saw in an ad in Target and so my mom took me there. It wasn't there, we got a raincheck. My mom decided to call a Target out of town, about an hour and a half away from my place, and they said they had one there. We drove up there, a one day trip, for one single camera, JUST for me! So yes, say it, I am spoiled. And glad of it, because I got something that I like alot, and my mom likes it too.

LaterZ

Nina

No comments: