Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Dresscode started today. Some people didn't even wear it. I, not one of those people. I think Mark got in trouble because he wore a navy shirt. He "forgot" that there was uniform today or something along those lines. They come in my 2nd period class (first class of the day) and come in for a dresscode check. All is well until the guy sees my shirt and some other guy's shirt, then says "I'm not sure those are dresscode, they look maroon". WTH is wrong with these people, red is different shades, dark red, bright red. Who gives if it's a little different than other people's color, they are not going to get everyone to wear the same color red. Forget them I say. On with the colors. And next to conquer, the badge holder. I will not wear a lanyard around my neck having my id there. I can't stand anything around my neck. If I don't wear the necklace my mom got me this summer does it look like I'm about to wear a lanyard? I don't think so. That's why I got it all resolved and ordered a badge holder off of ThinkGeek. Nobody's gonna stop me now. I'm invincible.

LaterZ
Rebel

1 comment:

Yes said...

Fight the POWWWEEEEERRRR!!!!