Monday, March 29, 2004

You know the cold has gone to your head when you mix words up.
ME: I not feel very good.
Yeahh... That's what I said to Nicole this morning.

So I went to go see Dawn of the Dead this weekend, while getting a NEW pair of pants a different color than the ones I already had because the OTHER pair was the same pair as Monica. If I get a different color she won't think I'm copying her. Dawn of the Dead was one of the weirdest movies. Well not weirdest, but very weird. It has a cool soundtrack only because one of the songs on it I liked because it was like that one song by Disturbed called Down with the Sickness. Either Disturbed copied someone, or someone copied Disturbed to go along with the movie. I shall ponder on this. Having to take my little 8 year old cousin everywhere too wasn't very fun. First of all my sister got along with him. They both worked on my nerves. Then my mom's friend came to Bay City also with HIS 8 year old son. Remember what I said about a week ago about 8 year olds being the scum of the earth?? I'm still thinking that. I don't remember what age I met Toma at, but he was very mature for his age, wait a minute, he's only a year younger than me. But then again he's 2 years younger than me in grade levels.

Yeah...so I'm getting glasses again. I don't mind, I really wanted the last pair I had, but I lost them. Mom wasn't very happy about that. But now I'm probably going to be made fun of again by David and.....well other people, I don't remember who but other people. Brandon, if we were still talking, would probably say I was sexy. He's a dork, of course he is, he's the ORIGINAL person who put the dork in dork. Well in my book he's the only true dork.

No comments: