Monday, March 22, 2004

Listening to: two friends talk about ORLANDO Bloom GRR
Mood: bored

Dude, Spring Break, no computer, no blog. AHH. Well yeah, so I learned during this little break...
1. Listen to friends when they tell you not to do something, they're trying to keep you from doing something REALLY stupid.
2. Taboo is really fun, especially when the boy on your team has the same train of thought as you.
Nina: Baby Back-
Alex: Ribs

I went to Fiesta Texas AGAIN. I had fun, except for the fact that WHOLE day I lived off of Chili Cheese stuff. I had chili cheese nachos, then I had chili cheese fries. After I ate the fries I decided to do what Shawn and Armando told me NOT to do. Ride the Scream after I ate, they said I would throw up for sure. So I rode it, and I was okay afterwards, except little by little I started feeling more and more sicker. I got to the apartment and called Joseph after I took a bath, I felt like a piece of lead I didn't want to move. I had that feeling like I was really tired and still couldn't go to sleep.
I also went to Sea World, it was kool I guess. I didn't get soaked by Shamu, though my sister did, and her little friend Joe (an annoying little boy). I rode the Great White like...twice. I'm going to kill my uncle because he's a big CHICKEN!

When we got back from out of town, I decided "I'm going to go buy a gerbil with the money that Rudy gave me." I walked to the petstore and looked at their smalllllll assortment of gerbils and mice they had. I found these cute little Teddy Bear Gerbils and I was like I didn't want to just buy one, so I bought two. I got home and mom wasn't very happy about it, but there was nothing she could do, the store closed RIGHT after I left. I've been trying to play with them since I got them and they're freaking little mother F-ers. I swear, one is a total antisocial b**** and the other is like all JUMPY and gets on my arm when I don't want to hold it. The stupid anti-social one bit me yesterday and made me bleed, and I would've been okay with it if it hadn't had bled so much. I bled so much I opened the screen door and there was blood on the handle. OKAY so it wasn't ALOT, but it didn't quit bleeding after 5 minutes. Even after 2 cubes of ice. I put a steri-strip (at-home stitching thingy), and I was typing names of songs to download, and I looked and my finger was bleeding again. I swear that gerbil will 'mysteriously' end up in the cat's food bowl one of these days.

I felt sooooo alive last Friday. I got to go to the car races! My friend Robert took me. Kevin, that one boy I liked from there, was a big MEANIE. I asked my friend Laurna for chili cheese nachos and Kevin goes "I don't think I want to make her anything". I was totally ignoring him, acting like he wasn't there, and he had to RUIN IT! It was a monster truck race, and it was all good because I hadn't been to one. Hopefully Robert's off next Friday so he can take me again. It was the best I had ever felt, I just feel like myself when I'm there, I don't have to put on an image or anything, not that I do, but I feel more...open there I guess?

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: