Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Nina: My lipgloss tastes so good it tastes like boogers.

NOW that was a major slipup, one that Mark wouldn't let me go on yesterday. I meant to say 'big red' and Nicole STILL wonders where I got the boogers from. Of course that slipup wasn't as bad as me telling Mark "I'm not a girl". My slipups lately have been becoming weirder and weirder.

Nina: Oh look it's person
Nicole: Who's that?
Nina: There's Tom and there's Andy. (I couldn't remember the names that I actually said but I know I pointed at Michael and some other boy, bear with me, I forgot my notebook I wrote names down in)
Nicole: And who am I?
Nina: Uhh....weirdo?

That wasn't all funny...but I found I should put something in this thing.
So I let my emotions get to me yesterday, and I don't know why I let such a thing happen. I guess I was tired of this one girl who keeps on looking at me like I'm some stupid sophmore. Ever since I started sitting with Spenser and Robert at their table this girl keeps on looking at me...I don't know how to explain the looks, just not nice looks. And yesterday it just so happened that Nicole's friends (and some mine) decided to ALL sit with us. Well that girl came to sit down at the table next to us and saw everyone and looked at me like it was all my fault. I got so mad I was like "You know what, fuck this I'm leaving this is just getting out of hand" (of course not in front of the girl because she had left to go get her BOYFRIEND his lunch). I went outside, still all mad trying to find another friend to sit with and found my friend Adam. But then I was still mad throughout the rest of the day and when I got to P.E. Monica asked me what was wrong, so I told her but got all emotional. I hate when that happens when I'm SO mad I just get...yeah you get the point. Well I should've just taken Chris's advice, he told me just to ignore her. I told Robert about it last night and he told me to just ignore it too...not to show my emotions because if I do she'll think she was winning. MAN I hate when my friends are right. :@ (msn face for mad)>:o (and I don't know about that face, but it looks cool, I think it's AIM). OH and when we were outside, Kirby decides to show me pictures (I didn't want to see) of his niece and stuff, and he stood in front of Alex. I took Alex's shoes and walked off showing how big of the shoes they were that made me look like a clown with them. I came back and saw a condom on the ground I go "Alex...*point*" and he goes "Hey Kirby, is that your condom?". Kirby bends down and picked it up and just laughed kinda nervously. I cried laughing so hard on Alex's shoulder and Alex goes "Dude that thing expired a month ago, I saw the date when it was on the ground". Well it just so happens that Kirby is bi, so when Alex says that "Yeah he uses it for protection" I go "From guys. No wonder he's not allowed at Franki's anymore. They broke his bed from having sex." Nicole started crying because SHE was laughing so hard after what I had the nerve to say.

Adela was all telling me why didn't I tell her hi at the Papa Roach concert. I made up an excuse like "OH well I saw other people at the concert and thought 'maybe she was waving to someone else'." She didn't believe it she goes "DUDE we were all waving at you there wasn't anyone in between us." That concert was okay....I think Puddle of Mudd was better, but then at this concert it was cool because the lead singer in Papa Roach let 2 little kids on stage and let them dance or whatever on the stage while he was singing a song. That's the first concert I've seen a singer do that for little kids. It's kinda funny, guys and girls were hitting on my uncle, lots of drunk people. There was this girl, who I swear, was STUPID and she wouldn't quit jumping up and down and everytime she would she'd land on my foot. Then J.D. decided "I'm gonna grab her butt" And he DID. She stopped for a little and then started again and he grabbed her butt again. I saw all this happening and just started laughing.

I know this was kinda long and boring but I just had to write something. LaterZ

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: