Monday, March 08, 2004

Listening to: Kelly and Adam talk
Current thoughts: Hi person, how are you?
Mood: happy

I had so much fun this weekend! I went to Fiesta Texas (an amusement park for some who don't know, like Joseph). I rode on the Rattler, Roadrunner express, Poltergeist, Scream, Frisbee, some weird ride, and another. I forgot the names, but it was lots. I rode on the Scream ALOT. The only thing I hate about that reide is when it stops at the top it gives you no warning as to when it's going to drop you, and my stomach felt all like it was going up. I saw like....6 people. And it was funny because the night before we went to this seafood restraunt and I saw this girl there. Well when I was at Fiesta Texas, this person told me hey and I didn't know who it was because he was a row above me so the next time around I looked up and this boy was looking at me. It was that girl's ex boyfriend! My mom goes "Who was that?". I told her who it was. Then I saw Allison, the girl I was in soccer with last year, and Laura, the girl I hang out with at the band hall. Then I saw some boy that I used to walk home with in 6th grade and I don't even know his name. I also saw some girl, I think her name is Victoria, I don't know but she knows Mark and Megan, I'll have to ask Megan if she actually did go to Fiesta Texas or not. I made a new friend. She was the friend's daughter that went along. We talked and got to know each other, and so we hung out when we went on rides. When we went on the Roadrunner Express, she was in front of us and this guy in front of her had this hat that fell off. The bill (hard part, front of it) hit her RIGHT under the eye. She got a black eye so we were coming up with ways to try to say how she got it, like her mom punched her in the eye or she got in a fight at the park. I got beat by my own sister! We were playing this "Fill the coke cup" game and I was so freaking close, and my sister won and got a basketball!! We went on the Superman Krypton coaster or whatever it's called and after we got off my mom saw this basketball (same my sister had but wasn't ours) and tells this guy Luis "Hey go get my basketball for me". He fell for it and got it and when we walked off I was laughing because he didn't know he had just stollen a basketball. He told his wife what happened and goes "Do you know what your friend just did!? She made me steal a basketball!" It was soooo funny but hey we got 3 basketballs off this trip. What else could be better??

I went to the mall yesterday and got lots of makeup. Yes the best thing for a girl, makeup. I got this koooollll lipgloss that burns my lips and feels so funny. I went to Hot Topic and found the PERFECT shoes! My mom would have bought them but they didn't have my size, it so P-ed me off! There was this guy at the store, and usually the guys that work at Hot Topic overdo the look. But this guy was perfect, he didn't have toooooo much. He told me that he liked my shirt. It was the "If you have something to say shut up" shirt.

I called Joseph Saturday. He said he made a girl cry. They had a dance Friday night and this girl had wanted to dance with him and he didn't know it. She was standing up near him and tried to talk to him and was stuttering and everything and she ran off crying. He danced with her, so she was happy I guess. He just HAD to call his girlfriend when we were on the phone and just had to ask her if I had an accent. He finds my voice funny because he lives up north and I live here. He thinks I have a Spanish accent or whatever. YEAHHH.....right. I don't.

Alright, I'm gonna go because well....I'm bored. Bye! LaterZ

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: