Friday, March 12, 2004

Current thoughts: The ducks are scaring me, they're going to eat me.
Mood: cheery...
New MY Word(s): poppycock (name of some almond snack in the store, I found that word amusing)

My mom bought me this leg pilate/toner thing so Wednesday night I decided to use it. I was on a roll but then it repositioned itself and popped out from my legs and hit the wall. I started laughing because mom goes "What, next time I go into the bathroom the mirror will be broken and what will your excuse be? 'It was the pilate toner ring thingy'?". Let's just say I haven't taken my chances in trying to use that thing again.

Last night was like "Let's all call Nina night". It was funny enough as it was because I was thinking about Joseph earlier that day complaining to my friend Kelly that he hadn't called me like he said he was, and telling Nicole that Joseph was way cooler than Johnathon. Well we got out of Target and my mom hands me the cell phone and it had "Joseph C" on it. I thought it was a missed call so I go "Oh yay he called?". I saw that it had seconds counting down and I was like "Oh smack, *put the phone to ear* hello??". It was so funny because he heard me say that so when I got on the phone he goes "What was all that about??". So we talked all the way home, and around 8:40 the phone rings at the house. My mom answers it, and goes "Nina it's Frank". So I have the cell phone on one ear and the phone on the other, talking to Frank (ex boyfriend) and listening to Joseph do his little "tiger rawr" thing. Everytime he would rawr I would laugh so Frank thought I was laughing at him. He said that I looked scary in my picture, but I need to send him the new one of me because I cut my hair and whatnot.

Our plans to go to Astroworld this weekend were a bomb. My grandmother has to work this weekend, that's what stinks about her not-so-new job. She always has to work on Saturdays, checking on the construction sites and stuff. So anyways, I'm hoping we can go somewhere else. It's Springbreak coming up for crying out loud. We are going back to Fiesta Texas Monday, fun fun. Maybe we can steal some more balls. *angel face*

LaterZ!

*~*Nina*~*

No comments: