Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Man I hate waking up feeling like --IT. My mom of course called me to make sure I was awake, and I have been awake at 6:10 everyday because I put my cell phone alarm on. But there was a new addition to the mix this morning, BANGING. My sister thought she has to add her little embellishment to the morning normal by banging on the wall yelling "WAKE UP WAKE UP". WTHeck! I was freaking awake and she has to give me a headache to add to the knee-ache and throat soreness I already had? I swear. Yesterday was the worst, with my knee hurting by the end of 6th period. I thought "Oh it's just my body getting used to the fact I have my Chemistry book in my backpack". NO. One day of soreness should go away. Well this morning, I get up to go get dressed and *PANG*, it hits. I was limping the whole time trying to get things ready and my mom noticed telling me if I wanted to stay home I could. I couldn't talk. Weirdness, I've been doing okay these past two weeks. But I took advil cold and sinus (with pain reliever too for the knee), and the congestion went away. The pain, not so easily suppressed. It still hurt, but it did go away, for about 15 minutes. It hurts now. But it's no use leaving school when I've reached 5th period already. Might as well hack it.

The water's seemed to cool down after a boil-over on Monday. I didn't feel like writing about it yesterday but I put gum in Sean's hair on Monday. Of course he wasn't too thrilled about this, and now that I think about it maybe I did go a little overboard, but in my head I still think it justified. It was for all the times he's made me almost cry, I got a headache from being so mad, or even embarassed me by saying things he didn't NEED to say. He had to cut that part of his hair (in the back of his head), which might I add was not even that much. I've seen worse. It wasn't even noticeable, and it wasn't noticeable yesterday either. I don't see what the problem is. So after it happened he started telling everyone he was going to chop my hair off. Big lie because he didn't do it. Just all talk. But now he knows that I'm not all talk when I say I'll pay him back. Consider that a fair warning.

Toodles
Nina

No comments: