Friday, November 12, 2004

I took the kittens a bath for the first time the other day. Let's just say they didn't like it.

Last night my kitten got lost. I spent 30 minutes outside in cool weather in a short sleeve shirt running back and forth between houses looking for him. I finally found him in the next door neighbor's truck. Under it, and near the engine. DAMN KITTEN! I swear, he's a troublemaker. I almost thought he got scared away because there was a possum on the porch. I almost kicked the possum, but my fear of getting bit by that rabid thing was the only thing keeping me from doing it.

I have had a fear of possums ever since I was little. That day when those vile creatures chased me just as I was looking for a gecko to play with. I was minding my own business. They bared their teeth and chased me everywhere. My dad finally grabbed one by the arm, shot it right in its armpit, and did the same to the other one. Now that my dad's not here to do that, I'm afraid of doing anything to those animals, they're SCARY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

billige uggs ozpbcvww ugg norge vishpwym ugg sko elbgjahp ugg nguhgagl uggs australia askxlivt uggs norge woudjbhb uggs p? nett kuvleyix uggs sko vsigfmdd uggs wngwexfb