Friday, November 12, 2004

I feel as though I've become more sarcastic, less talkative, less friendly, and anything that falls under that spectrum. I feel like another person in my own body. I don't feel like myself. Maybe I can start off by getting more sleep? Talking to more people. Actually not be shy. Even *gasp* try to get along with my sister? NO that's just crazy talk, never gonna happen. I've tried over and over to get along with her. She started yelling at me just because I said some tiny thing this morning, she threw a fit, and my mom yelled at her. Here's a conversation the other day that really got me mad.

Savanna: Mom, we should go to Dollar Tree to get some stockings. They have pink and blue for boys or girls.
Me: The traditional color for stockings is red.
Savanna: The traditional color is shut up.

What the heck? I was just informing her it made a lot more sense to get red stockings and I get yelled at for it? Of course, she got in trouble with mom and couldn't play outside with Savannah so it gave me a little time at Maria's house without her following me!

I think maybe the smartass attitude has gone from Me to Savanna. Or she's had it all along and I haven't displayed it lately, or I've displayed it plenty but she got worse. She's always been a little smart-alec. Never being punished for anything. Who was the one who got paddles broken on her butt as a kid? Not her that's for sure. I had many paint stirrers broken on my butt. You name it, it happened. Well not EVERYTHING, but lots of things were broken there. I never went a day without being spanked for something.

No comments: