Sunday, November 07, 2004

Listening to: Michelle Branch - Here With Me

Aren't I evil. On the way to Victoria Savanna was getting me mad because she wanted MY spree candy canes! I said "Fine you want it so much, HERE!" And I threw it at her. I missed her and it hit the door, but she claims it hit her. She started crying like a big baby and threw the candy cane back at me, breaking it in the process. Later on she said she wanted it, so I threw it at her again, hitting her in the stomach. She started crying, and she wouldn't take the candy cane because it had a tiny broken piece. My mom took my side and started telling her "Well it probably broke when you threw it at Nina, so either you eat it, or you don't eat one at all." So I got it back because she of course didn't want it. I recorded the end of her fit, which wasn't a good video because nothing was going on, not unless you can hear her telling me to shut up. Aren't I such a nice sister? *angelic smile* She started it the day she threw my beanie babies in the toilet! Also the day she threw my hand-held poker game in there too, so that the game had spastic fits of beeping and playing all on its own.

I'm not "Hotsssss". (this is directed to someone who probably doesn't even read this blog, but it's 1 in the morning and I felt I had to put that on here).

Strawberry daquiris are good. Green beans are my comfort food. Brocolli and cheese and rice that's not soft is good (even if it is the crappy velveeta cheese, which I HATE). Chocolate cake with all this in your stomach not a good combination. I also had turkey and ham too. Boy am I a piggy? And I weigh 91 pounds? Do I need to go on the scale again? WHERE DOES IT ALL GO?!

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: