Thursday, November 04, 2004

Last day of school! Yay! Sleep late tomorrow...well as late as I can because we're leaving tomorrow for Victoria. Football game's out of town, how lucky that there isn't school on that day. All because of the teacher workday. Meaning...HOT TOPIC!! The Hot Topic in Victoria always has the Sugar shoes I want. Let's just hope they have them this time.

I noticed I haven't been posting a lot lately. And some people would probably think "Good riddance to that". I just haven't known what to put. I also noticed that on my livejournal, I've done mostly picture posts.

If anyone wants to look at my photobucket just message me for the password (and you have to be a friend or an aquaintance, no random people sorry. but if you're friends of let's say Jordan or Thane I might let you).

LaterZ
Nina

No comments: