Monday, December 08, 2003

Today, I went to...NO school that's for sure. Staying up til 4 in the morning and then waking up at 7:30 doesn't help either. I went to a memorial service for a dear friend of mine, hate when i get emotional *stomps*. Then we went to the store, Target, and I saw this cute shirt:

The Stages of Santa:
1)U believe in Santa
2)U believe Santa is fake
3)U dress like Santa
4)U look like Santa

Then we went to a Christmas store, I bought my friend and her family some gifts, but in case she sees this I won't say waht they are, cuz i have to mail them to her and want them to be a surprise. I saw this OH SO AWESOME stuff, called Sno-Wonder. And I bought some...but it came out to be a total disaster, instead of the nice white fluffy snow it was supposed to turn out into it became a messy slush taht'll never turn to liquid or turn into it's final destination, SNOW! I did the directions wrong, or just put too much water....well anyways i'll just bug my mom to buy more on the net so i can mess around w/ it. LaterZ!

No comments: