Friday, December 26, 2003

Listening to: Bowling for Soup - Baby one more time
Current thoughts: I'm bored, and talkative
Mood: amused in thought
Notes (sorry toma, i like ur idea): No. 1 - Even though dolphins live in water, they are not, I repeat, ARE NOT, fish..no arguments!

I had fun today, went out of town. My little cousin, trying to wrestle w/ me as usual (wrestling fanatic). I broke his little mo-ped/scooter thingy lol, only the seat though. I was amused, the first time I went on it, I lost control cause the little handle that speeds it up was speeding the scooter up and I went into the grass, then the next thing you know I hear little barking. A little puppy was barking and chasing me! That made me lost control even more, and I had to turn and I ran right into a pothole or w/e manhole or something? The thing that was holding the charger in the back of the scooter popped up. Then I ran the scooter back to the house, and they told me a bolt popped out of the seat. So they spent like 20-30 minutes trying to fix that thing. When it was fixed, I killed the battery going back and forth down the street. That was the end of THAT.

No comments: