Thursday, December 18, 2003

Listening to: Blink182 - First Date
Current thoughts: I'm drowsy...and tired....and...*snore*

Thoughts basically describe my day..I fell asleep in gym class. I did get stuck on the monkey bars after school. I had help to get on by my OTHER friend Dustin and climbed on top. But then I got scared and didn't want to climb down. Finally I jumped down, and some guy passing by goes "Wow that would've been perfect if you had just landed it, it would've been PERFECT" and Nicole goes "OOOoooOOOhhh U got urself an admirer" Crazy Nicole. Then me and her were walking and she stuffed the Santa hat on my head and it went over my eyes, so for a few seconds I was reaching out trying to walk w/out tripping, and then I hear a voice in my ear going "That's very cute" and I pulled the hat up and it was my friend from last year Edward. When we were walking to get picked up by my mom I saw this guy Robert from 1 of my classes last year, and I go HEY and he sees me and he goes "Hey girl what's up? *hug* haven't seen u around" and then when we said bye Nicole goes "Gosh Nina u gots lots of guys after u" HAHA Nicole, just cuz guys say hi to me, doesn't mean they like me.

No comments: