Monday, May 02, 2005

It'd be funny if I could talk my mom into taking me to the San Antonio Zoo to just take a picture of a Toco Toucan. I really really want to take a picture, one I can call my own, instead of looking on the internet for pictures other people have taken. The project is due May 23 so maybe, just maybe, I can maybe get my grandmother to take me.

I, being one for wanting to be different in my class, decided to choose the Toco Toucan for my powerpoint project. Nobody would've thought of the "fruit loops" bird themselves. Everyone wants monkeys, lions, tigers, panthers, etc.

I've already found the whole part of Section I on my paper (description and stuff). And then part of Section II (habitat, where it's found, etc.). At the rate I'm going I'll have all the information in no time. I just want good pictures.

Who knows...It could happen.

1 comment:

Yes said...

What...the...hell? Who was that masked man rambling about quintessence?