Friday, May 06, 2005

I know this is going to be a very vague request but does ANYONE know a way to find a book of poetry. More of a collection of poems by different people.

I'm trying to find a poem on Sir Lancelot or Lancelot, not sure. I know I checked out a book last year after finding out the name of it from English class. But I don't think the school keeps records of the student's checked out books over their years in school, probably just the year's books. I know it wasn't at my school, I had to get it from another school. But I can't even remember the name, and I THINK it started with an M. I know I'm asking an outrageous thing, but I seriously need a poem for my class. I wanted to do that poem since it was short and I'd be able to make a good layout for it, but I just cannot remember for the life of me, and I'm too nervous to talk to my English teacher from last year about trying to go through papers to try and find it, I'd probably get a papercut looking.

No comments: