Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm a procrastinator. I don't want to work. My teacher's not in here, and I'm trying to figure out how to use email on my phone. Yes, I've had my phone since July and I have YET to figure out how to email. All I do is text message, and I rarely talk on the phone now since me and mark don't talk anymore. There's the random P.J. call and then the call from Joseph and then my friend when telling me if he's at my house. But besides that and the calls my mom makes when she needs something done, I barely talk.

I dyed my hair black yesterday. Well technically it isn't dying, it's going to wash out within a week. But if it changes the color of my hair, it's dye. I suddenly had a "dare to be different" attitude and saw the dye and told my mom "I want to do it, can I do it, please?" and I got the dye. But then I read that with long hair it might need 2 cans. So I got my mom to get another one. Turns out, NO I didn't need another can, the one can was more than enough. The dye was purple. I got it all over my ears and forehead and neck. It didn't want to wash out all the way, the water was coming out light light purple, so I let it be afraid that maybe it would wash out all the color. I blowdried it, and straightened it this morning. Now the purple is coming out on my fingernails and fingers. That's not a good thing is it? A few people have noticed the hair which is what I wanted. Next time I should do it red. Hopefully it doesn't ruin the blonde highlights I got a month ago.

K well gotta go before the sub comes around over here and gets after me.

LaterZ
Nubbets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually i got my hair dyed black with permanent dye and i had purple coming out for a few days, so its pretty norm.

Angry Anonymous Retail Blogger said...

who's this?