Wednesday, April 20, 2005

TAKS

TAKS testing all week. Darn you James for being a senior!(j/k) But still, you're lucky.

Math TAKS test today...I guessed on about 8, a few I think I probably did it a wrong way but the people who made the test expected a mistake like that and put the answer on there. So hopefully I got those problems right. 70 problems in all, so maybe I did good. I understood alot/some, but not all. Better not put me in remedial classes next year I swear. I want that 8th period OFF.

3 comments:

Schubert said...

heh, tomarro is the only day i get to come late though. sucks. but...you'll do great on the TAKS cause you're smart like that. :)

Angry Anonymous Retail Blogger said...

Haha I'm not smart. Not THAT much.

They made a big hype about the Social Studies being hard and you needed to review alot. Heck no, I finished it by 10.

Easy. Science tomorrow though...

Frank said...

Damn you kids, making me feel all old and crap. ;)