Friday, April 22, 2005

I remember in 8th grade my English teacher was talking to me and my friends. When she mentioned the guy I liked and how me and him were really close in class I got red and was smiling alot. She had said that she could tell I was really smiling because she could see it in my eyes. I always pondered this. How could anyone see it in my eyes that I was truly smiling? Is there a certain sparkle that I can't see if I just smile and look in the mirror? I've always wondered this when I've tried to see what she was talking about and I'd look in the mirror and smile to see what it is she saw.

3 comments:

Schubert said...

i think you can tell if someone's smiling. try taking a picture of only your eyes when smiling and one when you're not.

Frank said...

Yeah, but you could be smiling in the inside.

Acibek said...

thats kinda creepy, dude