Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The sky has lost its color,
the sun has turned to gray.
At least that’s how it feels to me
whenever you're away.

Evan and Jaron - The Distance

Currently listening to that song and I love it. Thanks to Lionel for lending me the cd! =) I think I almost knocked him over from hugging him. Serendipity soundtrack, the best soundtrack! Well for the time being it is.

I have managed to find an annoyance in almost every class. Minus my U.S. History class, English, BCIS, and Chemistry (now that Robert's gone). That's bad.

W. Geo - Christian, Josh, The girl behind me (she's gone now on account of getting in a fight).
Pre Cal - Eric (he sings..and of all things, it's crappy rap) and the sophmores who think they're all better than other people. As in...Vince.
English - Frank
Biology - The new kid Deandre (sp)

LaterZ
Nubbets

3 comments:

Schubert said...

now that i think about it, i can name at least one person i wish were not in each of my classes...

computer graphics/designs- some dumb freshmans that laugh hysterically at nothing.
english- crystel (a senior that has a crush on me and i am not attracted to her in any way whatsoever. UGH!)
attendance- actually the 5 people in there are all good friends of mine
AP drawing2D- teh bitchy junior girl
government- crystel again. *shivers*
attendance(yes, again.)- yet another anoying(sp) senior. some guy thats in jrotc
tennis- some stupid weird freshman.

stupid people

Frank said...

Me, Frank?

Angry Anonymous Retail Blogger said...

LoL are you in my English class?? I don't think so!