Monday, February 07, 2005

Photobucket's being gay so I can't post my Favorites pictures.

Favorites was great. Lots of fun. I was "amp'ed" up as you would say. Maurice brought by a can of Amp. I mixed it with his red bull. Not a good tasting combination. But it was good all the same. I was hyper at the dance. I actually attempted to dance. And I realized after all this time I was avoiding to dance, because I really suck at it. It was a song that actually gave you the directions, but once everyone started getting down I was like "Screw this, I'm not going down. I can't do that" and left. I had more fun acting like I was dancing than actually doing it. I think we (John David and me) only danced 3 songs. They didn't play much slow dance music. I was the loudest I have ever been at a dance.

Pictures to be posted on My Pictures. Comment on them when I do! =D

LaterZ
Nubbets

No comments: