Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I want my own computer!

Everyone took over every computer in the house. Dalilah took over the living room computer, mom took the laptop. This isn't fair.

So while I'm waiting for a computer to free up, preferrably the living room computer, I'm on the phone with Maurice. We hang up, so I decided "Hmm...I'll rest my eyes a bit."

A bit turns into an 11:30 pm - 4:30 am sleep, only to wake up, surprisingly without alarm or assistance, and I realize...I need my bath!!! So I start running around the house. I take my bath. Then I remember mom told me that there were no waters in the fridge and that I needed to get my water (Dasani) from the truck trunk. I decide, no, I'll just get a hot Dasani from around the house. I then wake up Dalilah, accidently, to get a bottle of Bawls from her room; which I have been too lazy to take out of her room since the day I got them (Thanks again James for bringing them!). I put everything I plan on putting in my backpack in the morning into the fridge.

Oh, and yesterday, I had the equivalent of two bottles of bawls. TWO. I had the one bottle of Bawls, and I put Bawls mints into the drink. It was bubbling blue Bawls!!! Almost like champagne? But the mints taste gross. See if I ever buy Bawls mints again. I'm going to buy penguin mints next time. I wanted to take a picture so I could share my enjoyment and excitement with everyone else, but I realized when I took my camera out, that the memory stick was gone! I was stupid. I brought my camera to school, but I left the memory stick in the computer. Stupid, stupid me. So I have Bawls during lunch, which is right before Mr. Fox's class. I come to class hyper. I mean REALLY hyper. And then on top of that, I had chocolate. More sugar you're saying? This concoction of substances (big words) in my stomach only gave me a boost of hyperness for about that whole class period. I was bad in Fox's class. I kept telling the teacher he was lying, and said Sean never did his homework. Everyone, being Kelly, Sean, and tony, laughed at my goofiness. The first day of the week I was actually laughing. By the time I got to Coach Arvin's class, I was yawning. But I was able to keep my eyes open. I still was shaky. My heart was pounding. My feet, I couldn't quit shuffling them around. I think this whole week is a Bawls week. Or at least a caffeine frenzy week. I need it, this week is by far the worst week of the year YET. And it's just getting started. Tomorrow won't be so good.

LaterZ
Nubbets

No comments: