Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The boy in front of me

Jeremy Williams is a freaking little snitch!!! He's an annoying 9th grader. He gives 9th graders a bad name.

So he sits in front of me in W. Geo class. I finish my work fairly early every week, mainly on the first day. So I read my book or I text message Maurice, or see who's online. He always turns around. He looks at me, just stares. His beady eyes. Sometimes he tries to talk to me. Sometimes he just stares. He even sings.

He'll tell me "Oh look at your phone, it's all high tech." Why the heck doesn't he leave me alone? Ever since the first week of school, I've always hated him. He tried to use "charm" (if you would even call it that) to try and get me to let him copy my work.

Jeremy: You finished with your work?
Me: Yes
Jeremy: Can I copy it?
Me: No
*Jeremy rubs the back of his hand up and down my upper arm*
Jeremy: Are you sure there's nothing I can do to change your mind?

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT!? I know that was at the beginning of the schoolyear, but nobody ever forgets something like that. That's just the act of a sleezeball.

So yesterday, I ask Mrs. Medina if I could go to the restroom. She said yes. Apparently Jeremy must've asked her before me if he could go, but I guess she told him no. He starts telling her stuff like "Miss, why does she get to go, but not me?" She said "Because Nina's doing her work." Jeremy turns around and then goes "No she's not!" I told the teacher, "I'm going to start on my work." The teacher tells me to leave, and Jeremy starts going on about how he was working and I wasn't. I told him "Well I always do my work, you're the one always talking." and he bursts out "Well you're the one always playing with your phone!" I leave the class.

I come back and sit down at start to write about what I was going to draw (I'll draw last minute, screw drawing, I'll get someone to do it for me). Christian turns around to me and goes "So are you playing with your phone?". I told him "NO!" And Jeremy turns around to stare at me. I told him "Why don't you f***ing turn around!" (first time I've cussed in that class, I hope it's the last) and he's like "Man why are you being a b****?". The girl sitting next to him goes "Maybe it's because you just snitched her out in front of the class just a few minutes ago dumbass." I started yelling at Jeremy about how I make hundreds and 90s on my test, while he makes lower. And he never does his homework as fast as me. I should've also added the fact that I passed both 9 weeks last semester without having to take credit recovery.

That would've added the sugar to the pie.

I have to deal with him next class. Wish me luck that I don't kill him.

2 comments:

Schubert said...

damn fish.

Frank said...

No kiddin'.