Monday, April 07, 2003

OKAY, I've had my friend Toma complaining that I haven't written in a while, so here I am. I'm totally bored

Well to get things started, the news on April Fool's day (almost a whole week I know, but I dont care). I played the same trick on 2 of my teachers. I put tape under their mouses. NOW I had my Biology teacher wondering all the way through class, then I finally admitted it, and she didn't seem as mad as I thought she was going to be. My Spanish teacher on the other hand, I didn't get a chance to lead her on because, JOSE, decided to snitch me out. She threatened to give me 3 0s, but never did. Luckily, I didn't have any tricks played on me. Not that I remember....

Current events:
Saturday.. I was so stupid, I had to mow the lawn. I think I over did it because I flooded the lawn mower trying to restart it, and when it wouldn't restart I kicked the nearest thing. Well it turned out to be 1 of those metal things u ride your car up on to make it higher, and I kicked the edge of the metal part. I started yelling at that thing, and the lawn mower and went to sit by the car. Now, i have a bruise on my ankle, which REALLY hurts...
Saturday..AGAIN, I went to the car races, they finally started! Well turns out, the guy that liked me last summer, still likes me. But I won't give him the time of day (or however u say it) because he's too young for me, he's only 11 or 12, and what am I?! I'm 14 for crying out loud. I'd rather go out w/ guys older than me...Thank you very much.

That's pretty much it, besides... My life's boring, you wouldn't want to know anymore, so I must go now! BUHBYE!!!

No comments: