Tuesday, April 29, 2003

NOW I definetely know I wasn't imagining things. A while back, I was sitting on the stairs, waiting for the library to open. I heard this whistling then this loud singing. A guy. And it wasn't just you know, maybe Elvis impersonations, or Michael Jackson wannabe. This was not any English music. To me it sounded something like maybe Italian. Well, I dismissed it, thinking I was just hallucinating, or imaginging things. Today, I was sitting on the stairs again, someone was a few steps up from me. I heard it again. It was loud, then descended, like walking away. About more than 5 minutes later, there was this guy I saw in the reflection of the glass door on the library, and then there was this loud singing, the same stuff. I was like EEK, I just stared off like OK? Then he was walking closer and was still singing. Then he was walking out, there was this boy walking around him and he looked at me and started smiling, I had like this big frightened look on my face like "GET me out of here, this guy is crazy, he's scaring me" the boy was just laughing, he looked at the guy, and laughed. AND I thought I was going crazy, I mean, that's just weird, this guy is the cutodian that's singing.

That is all for now, I have nothing to talk about because this is just the morning.

No comments: