Monday, March 31, 2003

Man can you say I'm BLONDE?! Today the bell rang early, and before I could get called back downstairs I ran all the way up to the 3rd floor, my arm flew up, and well... I was holding my pencil and the pencil went RITE behind my ear and scratched it, I put my finger behind my ear, and I was bleeding, I HATE BLEEDING! So I started shaking when my friend saw me, and she was like ARE you okay?! and I was like I'm bleeding, eww, and so she looked behind my ear and said it looked Gross. WEll that's about that

today, I was on a TOTAL Sugar high, and it was pretty bad if I made my Health teacher mad enough to yell at me. then I started banging my head at lunch. And this girl is a total biter. some short girl, shorter than michael, which is pretty short. She had the same shirt as me! I was wearing that shirt today! I was so mad, I was like GRR, so to keep people from saying I was being the biter, I wore my jacket all through lunch. MAN nobody can call me a biter, because I've had this shirt since the beginning of the school year.

I gotz A-B honor roll. :D I'm so happy for myself! What an accomplishment. OKIES, well I must copy 3 cds before I go to bed, so I must go now, nite nite and BUHBYE!!! CIAS

No comments: