Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Why is it that EVERY teacher thinks that calling ur parents is good for you? All they're doing is getting you in trouble! They think "Oh Mr. *bleeted* or Mrs. *bleeted*, your son/daughter is failing, would u mind doing something about it?" in my case it was "Mr. *bleeted* (so as not to say my name), I'm concerned about your daughter. She has failed to take 4 AR tests so far she only has 1, she's failing at a 6th grade reading level. I'm hoping you can talk to her about this, and maybe straighten out the problem." Then dad said she said he should consider putting me into the honors so I DO my homework! It's like... HELLOW lady people don't like reading, at least I don't! I don't wanna read, that's why it shows my reading level so low, I could make it higher if I set my mind to it. So those 'teachers' think they are doing u a favor in informing your parents on ur low grades, NO they're helping on getting you in trouble I think, I'll get to the reading, it's not like I'll LET myself fail that stupid class, if u DARE put me in the honors class I fail on purpose, and then make my dad take me to summer school, that's a FACT! My retaliation against you if u dare do that to me!

On a happier note, I've been truly improving my webpagegreatly. It's going good, I've gotten a chat installed in it, got pictures up, and smack like that. OKIES, well I'ma go because I'm tired, I only gotz 3 hours of sleep yesterday! BYE BYE

No comments: