Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Is it possible to humiliate someone so bad, her pants would stick to the chair? Well then... let's just see. I'll bring superglue to school, and I'll get my friend to put it on this girl's chair, and see what happens. Hopefully she'll be humiliated by when she gets up, her pants'll stick to the chair. Then I must spread rumors about her crush on a 6th grader from last year. How cool is that? It's cool enough for me. COOLO!
Ahh my nail hurts, FREAK IT. I can't say things out loud, I must say them here. I love the moon, cuz it is very close to us. I dont know why that came out, but it did. OKIES, well let's see.... Why did the chicken cross the road? Beacuse it wanted to be sexed up that's what I think... but maybe here's what some other people think Why did the Chiken...Cross the road?
Maybe that'll clear up the confusion.

No comments: