Sunday, February 09, 2003

ahh *bangs foot on the wall*, my foot's asleep, i hate when that happens. No more michael... buhbye. Well anyways... I hate when alex comes over, he always hits on me.... like here's how it went:
he came over and asked if I could come outside, so yeah I went outside, and we were talkign then he suggested going on the brick-wall, so we went and sat on it, we were sitting a good foot-1/2 and then somehow he started getting closer and then he goes "you don't hug me anymore" so he put his arm around my shoulder, then he goes That wasn't really a hug, so I gave him a hug, ya ya ya, then he started putting his arm around my waist, then he put his hand on my knee, and grabbed my hand, then he kissed my cheek, and I was starting to kinda feel a little uncomfortable, I don'tk now, then he goes "can I have a kiss?" and I shook my head, and he goes why? you kissed michael, is there something wrong w/ me? and I go NO, and he goes are you sure? and I go yeah, and he goes "are u starting to feel uncomfortable?" and I nodded, so then he backed off

it's just weird around him... i dunno, well anywayz, that's pretty much everything that happened, I'm gonna go now, buhbye!

No comments: