Sunday, February 09, 2003

Hey people, I'm out of the downs now, people are talking to me, my friend that got the letter, we talked, my other friend's talking to me, it's all good. I'm breaking up w/ my b/f, DAMN can I just make up my mind already?! this'll be the 2nd time, and the 2nd time I break up w/ him, but I can't do it myself... so much for my LOUD-MOUTH
Highlight of YESTERDAY, since it's only 3 in the morning:
I saw They. It was okay, it was weird. Not a good scary movie, it didn't really make sense. But it did make me jump a couple times. It wasn't as good as The Ring though, now THAT was a badass movie.
I get my way on some things, I had gone to Wal-Mart and my mom picked up this "Good-luck bamboo" thing, it curls up when it grows. I wanted one, but they were like all dead. So I got mad, and was like GRR MOM! I want one. So she was like well lets go to the Trade center place. We went the place that sold them was closed. SO my mom went to the Asian Market, we found one there, but I doubt they'll curl up and twist together.

My turtle hates me, he bites me, he tries to bite me when he's in the cage. He eats huge fish, eats crickets. Now does that sound like a small turtle to u? Well he's only a little bigger than a silver-dollar coin, that I think... He's ALSO ticklish. What kind of turtle is ticklish?! I guess MINE.

My Spanish teacher is starting to get to know the REAL me. I'm opening up more in class, I get hyper more often, and she wants to move me to the front of the class cuz I'm quiet. I'm NOT QUIET! Only to teachers... around my friends, They WANT to put the duct tape on my fact. Friday I kept on framing Jose, and he caught me red-handed stealing his backpack. Then the teacher saw me laughing and heard me, and goes "Is that Nina talking? and laughing?" and Andrea goes "I told u miss she's not quiet! Shy my butt!! She's freaking loud!" and the teacher goes "Now Andrea, don't go talking about your anatomy in this class, it's only spanish class"
Louie's stupid, instead of calling him Herpes, like david started... We're now going to call him "Pes-Her" Herpes backwards, in a way. it does kinda sound like "please her" doesn't it? or is it just me?
damn I need a guestbook badly...
John David's weird, Marcel's gay....only in May. Erica likes... SOMEONE and I know who! David's crazy, Brandon's a dork,
all michael's turn out to be jerks in the end, i learned that. There are too many Chris's, Michael's, Alex's, Justin's, got a name? email me!
well I've given out enough "useful" information for now... Im tired, me go to bed. EMAIL ME!
P.S. I like N.O.S. get that?

No comments: