Thursday, January 30, 2003

i thought I'd share something before I leave class, I find this DISTURBINGLY funny, so here you guys go:


A man was sitting on a plane reading a book. A few minutes later
he ran up to the pilot and said, "Help! Help! I dropped my
favorite book out of the plane! Can you please stop it?"

"No, no, I am not stopping this plane for a book.", the pilot
replied.

Later another man ran up to the pilot and asked, "Can please land
the plane? I dropped my lucky baseball."

"No, I will not land the plane for a baseball!!!"

A third man had dropped a gernade out of the plane. He quick ran
up the the pilot and started yelling, "Stop, stop, I lost my
gern-"

"Alright, Alright!", he interupts. "I will land the plane."
When the pilot got out he saw two little boys crying. He asked
them what was the matter, they replied something fell out of the
sky and landed on them. One was a book and the other a baseball.
A third boy came along and was laughing. The pilot asked, "What
are you laughing about?"

"I farted and my house blew up!"

No comments: