Thursday, January 30, 2003

Hiya peeps who are reading this. I'm bored right now, like you needed to know that but I felt like you did so I just did. (I know that was very confusling, but hey I'm confusling!) Someone's playing Faith Hill's new cd, and it's on my favorite cd rite now. :). MAN the school's pizza is gross, but what's new? It's always dripping w/ grease and it's all orangish-red, which REALLY makes it grosser, why couldn't it just be clear? OH wait, just because of the pepperoni of course. GRR, I hate being the 'little one' to get picked on all the time, especially since I'm short. Not that I could pass for a TOTAL miget because there are people shorter than me, only a select few though.
Today during lunch my friend David decided to play w/ my hair saying it "Turned him on" so I told Jeremy that HIS hair turned David on and David goes "I don't swing that way, but I know Nina does" and I was like WHAT?! because I thought he was saying something ELSE (if some people know what I mean). OKIES, well I'm gonna go because I'm really bored, so therefore, I'm going to..."The place where you go to when you're bored!".

No comments: