Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Hey I'm just here rite now, messing around w/ the blog while i'm at school.

Tiny bit of news today:
My teacher now thinks I'm "too smart" for her class. Today and for the past few days, I've been finishing my work first in class, no intentions, just because the work is easy. Well today I turn in my work and the teacher calls me up and goes "You don't belong in this class do you"... and I just stared at her, and she said "How come you didn't sign up for a Reading Honors class?" and I shrugged, then "Well I think you should go into an honors class, because this class is just too easy for you it seems. Do you have an honors class?", "yes", "what is it?", "Biology". "Well you know there is a Reading honors class next door... Would you want to try that out for about a week, see how that goes?" ..." I don't know... I guess?", "OK, starting next Monday we'll see if we can get you into that class, I'll talk to the teacher this week" "OKAY". Then of course I sit down. But the nerve that she should suggest me going into Reading honors?! I'm not smart, it's just all this stuff we're doing is EASY. Besides, I can only stand one honors class a semester, I learned that last semester of the school year... *no comment*. To make matters worse, this teacher I will end up going into her class... She hates me! One time while waiting outside for 3rd lunch shift to start, I had been playing around and kicked my shoe at this one guy, we were really bored. She came out and told me in an irritated voice "I am trying to teach a class here, would you PLEASE settle down?!". So of course I did. Then 2 months ago my mom asked me if I had this one teacher, and I go no why? and she goes "because she said she knew you and goes 'That's your daughter?' when she was in my office, she said it like she knew you, and really wasn't fond of you"... I told mom the whole story, and she goes "NO WONDER". So truly, I'm not looking forward to this shift in classes, and I should just tell the teacher that, maybe she'll understand, I should tell her my mind can only process so much at a time and not go into another honors class, I'm probably, WITHOUT A DOUBT, going to fail my Biology Honors class!.. OKIES, well i better go, I said too much, CIAO

No comments: