Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hangover

Listening to: Goo Goo Dolls - Let Love In
Current thoughts: "OMFG why did I do that"
Mood: Crap

Seriously...I feel as if I have a hangover, yet I didn't have the alcohol to do it. Toma and Yes both know what happened tonight/last night. I think I was 2 bottles away from OD'ing from Bawls, seriously...3 is my limit as of this point. I'm here with a headache, my stomach hurting, feeling like I want to throw up as if I have an alcohol hangover. I don't want to go to sleep, I can't go to sleep. But my eyes are heavy...

And I have work today! MAN that's gonna be interesting.

4th of July kinda sucked, until I hung out with DahV and the other guys. Played me some Titan Quest. That game makes me cry...seriously. Almost like my friend's crying 4 times during the Superman Returns movie.

I'm tired of everyone wondering if I'm okay. I'm k. It's a breakup, not the end of the world. Yet everyone who wonders that won't be reading this, so I guess I'm throwing that out to no one in particular. Everyone being worried. My older sister, Josuf, Dahv, and anyone else. Sure at the beginning I was pretty torn up, and that was only 2 days ago. But I'm fine now. Well as fine as I will be, I'm not going to be over that for a while. And my sister's already trying to get me to think about "rebound" I don't think so

The End

No comments: