Friday, July 28, 2006

And yet

Summer's almost over, I've accomplished nothing.

Hung out with friends. More now than before. Gone to concerts left and right. Not to mention Breaking Benjamin and Tool are coming up.

My manager picks on me like there's no tomorrow. Seems like I'm the easiest to pick on.

The internet cafe is moving around the corner from my house so that should be fun. My coworker wants me to work there (for free might I add: would include free internet time which I have HERE at home, and XBOX time) as to attract more gamer guys I guess. If it's going to be in the pharmacy center around the corner from my house I think it'd have no problem getting customers. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Birthday coming up Monday, what'll I be doing? A whole day of Dead Like Me with Dah-V and dinner with my friend Shea. Exciting day, suuuure.

The End

2 comments:

JCRM4188 said...

happy birthday on monday foo

Angry Anonymous Retail Blogger said...

thank youuu