Monday, December 06, 2004

Slayer concert Saturday night. It was okay, considering I don't listen to that music. I saw lots of people. Too many. I was in pain for the whole night. BLAH

Friday my mom won the Ryan Cabrera cd. Question:
What were the nephews of Chip and Dale from the show Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers?

You would think with the question specifically stating what show it was from people would have the common sense to give an answer relative to it. Every answer given were shows not even related. Here were the two shows and answers people decided to give:
Alvin and the Chipmunks - Alvin, Simon, and Theodore
Donald Duck - Huey, Dewey and Louie
My mom, probably the 9th or 10th caller, searched the answer on the internet and won. People need to learn to use the internet to their advantage.

Only the best show EVER! (As a kid's show that is). And I will admit, I still have 2 videos of this show.

LaterZ
Nubbet

No comments: