Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Anyone who saw me this morning would've thought I was cold. I was shaking uncontrollably. This was all due to an excessive amount of caffeine in my system and my body wasn't used to the intake. I've deprived myself of caffeine for a long time, only taking in small amounts. But this morning I needed a boost, I drank the double-shot espresso. For a few minutes I was fine, a little more upbeat than before, and then came the shaking. Shaking for 5 minutes like a nervous chihuahua. I had to go to the restroom and sit in there for 5 minutes just to calm myself down. It subsided just a little, but once I got out and went back into the band hall I started shaking again. Lunchtime will be more caffeine, Welch's Grape Soda! I just hope I don't start getting crazy-like again.

I think I know what I'm getting my friend for Christmas. He says he doesn't want anything, but I know what I want to get him will make him happy.

I got Gilmore Girls season 2 yesterday. But the crappy thing is we have to return it. Disc 4 is scratched. How in the heck could it get scratched if it was new? It popped off the spindle-things and it got circularly scratched. I don't want to risk it skipping, so I told mom I think she should return it.

I want to start learning how to learn Flash. And if anyone knows of the program that lets you make icons of pictures you have, tell me please!

LaterZ
Nubbets

No comments: