Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hello long-lost friend

As I read blogs from people (Toma, Lemonator, Imokwiththat) I start realizing I do miss these blogs.

I guess I don't write LJ's because nobody reads them anymore, or at least the people I don't want to read them. Then again when I'm in a bad mood I post on there to make sure certain people don't read them. My myspace blog has turned into a picture blog because I don't like getting personal on there about what's going on because someone reads (mom).

Guess what I'm trying to say is, I wish I could write here, but I feel everything is insignificant. Everyone posts about how productive their summer is, or their job hunting, I on the other hand have nothing.

I graduated. I have a job that I've had since February (Gamestop). I got a DS Lite in hopes of unboring myself with a brighter screen. My graduation party passed meaning I now have nothing to look forward to except the always-talked-about trip to San Antonio for a few days, or a trip to Nashville. Bowling For Soup is in 7 days. I've been trying to visit the pool across the street from my house as much as I can. I keep myself busy with friends if I can find someone who's not busy.

1. I wish I had my license to drive my car.
2. I wish I wasn't afraid to drive during the day.

There are games I'm looking forward to, but no operating system to play them on. Titan Quest being the 'games'. My computer won't be able to handle that game, and my mom won't leave the laptop with me. Age of Empires 3 is too advance for my computer. It doesn't meet minimum requirements. How sad is that.

The End

No comments: