Friday, March 11, 2005

My mom's winning streak has come back, hopefully. Wednesday she won hockey tickets. But I decided to let my cousin go in my place so I can hang out with my friend. It's k, the hockey season's not over yet. I can still go.

This morning my mom calls me at 6:50 to brag to me that she won a cd off the radio. Funny thing is, we already have this cd. I got my friend to buy it for me. So now we have 2. It's all good.

Hopefully my mom can get her "winning streak" set and try and win some 3 Doors Down tickets. That'd rock.

Monday, Billy Idol concert. Tuesday, Brad Paisley. Maroon 5 March 18th. 3 Doors Down in April. Concerts galore!

Have fun in Hawaii James! (even though you can't see this until you get back)

LaterZ
Nubbets

PS- Presentations SUCK!

1 comment:

Thane said...

You bet you've got terrible luck. I mean, you randumbly appear at our chain of blogs and have people get mad at you for no particualr reason worth arguing about.