Monday, May 24, 2004

Uneventful weekend, except for the fact I finally went to the car races. I saw the guy that used to like me and he looked...the same I guess, except for the spiked hair. I take it his mom finally let him spike his hair, the SAME mom who didn't want him hanging out with me because she thought I looked 'preppy'. Robert's going to leave me and I'm sad. *tear* I won't ever get to see him again unless he retires from the Navy and that'll be a long time probably because I see how long it is for my friend Jorge's dad to retire. Every year or two his dad says he'll retire in the next year or so. Every year it's the same, he ends up having to stay another few more years. It's not that I'm trying to be selfish, it's just...I'll miss the person that I can talk to the most about things. But..right now I'm in one of those I want to bitch about myself moods, so before things get started I might as well end them now. LaterZ

*~*Nina*~* (in case you're wondering about the whole Teenie and Nina thing, it depends on the mood I'm in)

No comments: